CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 08, 2005

More Fall

Well, what can I say, is this a beautiful season or what?? The girls loved the leaves and got quite dirty but, it was worth it. We tried to get some cute pictures of them on the ground sitting together, but there was just to many interesting things around them. What a beautiful day!!! One of the things I loved most when I was a kid was driving up into the mountains with my family. I loved the change of seasons. Hopefully are kids will have the same love of nature as their parents do. It's so much more fun with kids!!! Their curiosity really is amazing. Well enjoy the pictures!!!! If you haven't yet, go up in the mountains and enjoy this beautiful time of year.



1 comments:

Heather said...

Wicked cute shots Trina! Where did you guys go exactly? We went up Provo Canyon to Nunns Park for some pictures (as you will see on our blog in a few days) but the colors were already past. I keep waiting for the valley to turn really bright. I'm with you 100%! I LOVE AUTUM! Isn't fall the best?!
BTW, I love the shot of Adam and your girls. That's one to frame if I've ever seen one!
Love Ya!