Well, as promised here are more of the wedding pictures. Sorry I have been so slow in getting these posted. We had a wonderful visit from Aunt Heather(Adam's sister) and of course we had a wonderful time, the girls loved it. More pictures of that event to come. The girls loved being with Ma-maw and papa. Here is a pic of Aislynn with my mom. Down below are the cute bride and groom kissing. You will also see my dad with Aislynn eating some popcorn which just happens to be one of her favorite treats. There were plenty of cousins to play with there. Josh and Bobbi's little girl was darling and she is the one sitting on the ground with Aislynn and Bailey. You know it is so sad that we just don't get to see my family that often, or anyone for that matter now that we live on the edge of the earth. However we do love all of you and miss you terribly. I will try and do better to post pictures of our family. I do take them, it's just sitting down and actually writing or posting that just doesn't seem to happen. Well, enough said I will try and do better. 





0 comments:
Post a Comment