CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Such good little helpers!!!

Daddy decided to wash Mommy's car!!! Imagine Mommy's suprise when she walked outside and saw two other little happy helpers!!! Bubbles are so much fun.......
Especially when you can rub them all over the van!! Such a great helper. It's like finger painting. The good thing is, is I don't have to worry about the mess. This is great.
Bailey decided to help too. She decided to use the sponge though instead of her hands. She doesn't really like to get things on her hands. She hates to be dirty.
I caught this shot.... They were just hanging out talking on the couch drinking their sippies. They were having a conversation and kind of seemed annoyed that I would interrupt such an important gossip session.
More cleaning... Such big girls.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ethan, it appears, checks your blog on his own! I started to tell him about one of your entries, and he goes, "Oh yeah, I know!" and I was like, "What?" and then he went on to say how pretty he thought Aislynn was becoming. I totally agree, it just surprised me that he blog-surfs as much as I do.

We miss you guys a lot! The girls are so cute... and you guys sound so busy and happy. We just love you a lot and miss you much. Trina, if it haddn't been for that helish year at State Farm, I don't think we would have ever met - I'm so grateful for it now.
Happy Easter guys!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!