CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Belated Birthday!!

Okay, so I know Aislynn's birthday was on the fifth. Yes, these pictures are long overdue. I promise we are all still living, and I have lots of pictures to display. So forgive me!!! Here is Aislynn deciding whether or not she likes her cake!! She decided "no, it's yucky mama". What child doesn't like cake??
We had a fishy party. It's so hot here we decided to have a "little pool party". Here are just some of the gifts. We gave out little party favors. The kids had a great time
We invited all of her little friends to come and have a party!! I bought two little toddler pools, filled those up and turned on the sprinklers. This would be Aislynn and Bailey playing.
Bailey obviously enjoyed the cake, finger licking good!!!
Aislynn's friends and sissy!! All in all everything was wonderful. Happy Birthday my sweet little tooty!!! I cannot believe you are two years old!!! We love you and cannot imagine life without you. What a wonderful two years it has been. You have changed our lives immensely.


There will be more pictures I promise. Life has been crazy with my new calling. It is great though and I love it. The girls are getting so big. They are both sick right now. Cori(who is the Primary President) has a little girl about the same age as Bailey. She is such a great friend and we do a lot together. We decided to take the girls to a place close by called "Play Mobile". It's this huge toy store that has a huge castle with different rooms and the kids can play with all the toys and just run around and have a great time. Another plus is that it is air conditioned. Well of course there are millions of kids that play with those toys, not a place to go if you are a germafobe!!! Kyla(Cori's little girl) came down with a double ear infection and my girls both got colds. I did too. So we are trying to get better. Adam is busy with work and church callings!. We are doing very well though. We love and miss our family and friends. I will post more pictures I promise. I still have Easter pictures and more birthday pictures. Oh well better late than never right??

0 comments: