
Holy Mess!!! I have realized now, having two toddlers that food time is nothing but one big art project at our house. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches get torn apart and the good stuff gets licked out and the bread tossed aside. Same thing with cereal. All of the cereal gets picked out one by one and the milk get slurped up. Yogurt becomes finger paints to put all over face,hair,walls you name it. As a mother you can either become very irritated, or just realize that this is all part of the learning, and sometimes find joy and laugh a little at the creativeness of these little minds.... This is Aislynn singing "If you chance to meet a frown" she is doing the actions while smearing yogurt all over..

more singing, and more singing. If you look really closely you can see yogurt droplets all over the table...

We try and take the girls out on little outings on the weekends when Adam isn't working. There are so many parks and fun places to go, if you can stand the heat and humidity. This boardwalk goes for quite a while and of course has water on both sides. The girls love it, and it's fenced in, so I don't have to worry about my girls becoming gator food..Ha ha

Taking a little break after running down the boardwalk...

Yeah, Bailey runs everywhere. She rarely walks. Aislynn walks everywhere, she rarely runs. So I end up being torn in two directions. Bailey will try and push Aislynn to get her to walk faster, but Aislynn clearly beats to her own drum. I love it. They are both so different. They love eachother though so much!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! I need a little girl just so I can take a picture of her running next to the sea in a white dress.
You know, ever since I saw the pictures of the girls on the dock, I've started paying attention to what Eliza does, and she's about half and half with the walking and running thing. I bet she'd get along well with both your girls. It's nice to see Adam up and around too... how's his eye doing?
Wish we could come see you! When Gradschool is done, we'll have to save up and take a trip! ... just in the winter. :)
Love to all of you!
Heather
best regards, nice info How to connect 220 volt appliance Celebrity cruise home Provigil need shipped overnight Hilton sister cross necklaces for charity News to ppc Best prices phentermine Botox+complex+cosmetic+neurotoxin+purified ingredient adipex badlands super day backpacks debt and bankruptcy Webcam videoconferencing software Floor mats marquis pharmacy 375 adipex 90 2422500 Navy boot camp graduation ideas for scrapbooking Phoenix homeowners insurance rates
Post a Comment