CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 06, 2006

You are so silly!

In my previous blogs I have mentioned how much fun we have at our house during the day. Usually it is just us girls as daddy has to work. We play dress ups, and monsters, we love to play tea party and mommy loves to let them both play beauty parlor on her. They have made some of the most marvelous hair do's on me. Here is Bailey showing off her beautiful dress up hat. She will often remind me to get the camera"Picture mama".
Here we are getting ready for some fun in the sun!!! Daddy is slathering on the sunscreen. Bailey already had her turn so she is ready to go!!! Aislynn is getting the whole body treatment. We have worked this whole routine into an art!
Both girls love to put things on. Whether it be socks, pants, goggles. This is the first way Aislynn decided to put on the goggles. Nevermind the fact that it is digging into her eye. She loves it. SO I told her how to put them on correctly, and they didn't come off for almost an hour. I love this age. Who ever thought that a thirty year old would love dress ups!!
They love to pretend they are in jail and then scream for me "Mama we are stuck, help mama" and then when I come in they laugh and think it is so funny. Somehow this scares me for when they get older. What other pranks will they pull on me together? Their little minds are so smart, and they help eachother so much. What will the future hold for me and their little tricks? I love it though.
Here is Aislynn with her goggles and umbrella and some vicks chest medicine. She is prepared! Do not let it be said that we did not teach her about emergency preparedness! I love my girls.. How exciting my life is everyday because of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly does seem they enhance each other's playtime. They are so lucky to have sister.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes-jail for children. Seems like a good idea sometimes...

We've been slathering on the sunscreen here, too. It's been in the high 90's/low 100's here the past couple days, and living in my in-law's basement with the swamp cooler upstairs hasn't been fun. But they're getting central air conditioning installed on Monday.

Hope you're all having a fun summer out there in Florida. I remember July in Florida--hot and humid, but I LOVED the rain.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my name link in the post above was not typed correctly.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Fat fat girls http://www.water-bed-0.info/people-hiking-in-the-great-smokey-mountains.html Paris hilton & nick carter Webcam free drivers Wide bbw ass Hot short haird babe milf girls hunting girls Lottery winning assistance