
Well this last week has been a sick week for our little kiddos. Aislynn was sick last week, but nothing major, just a cold. However our poor little Bailey who usually fights off everything she gets pretty quickly........

Came down with "The Flu". Yes "The Flu. She was running a temp of 104 and was so lethargic and just plain sick. We took her into urgent care and they told us she had the flu. She has been miserable. She has never in her short life ever been this sick. I have never seen her so lethargic. She is usually bouncing off the walls. She fell asleep on the couch on me. She was so hot that she didn't want anything on, especially panties. She kept saying that everything hurt her, which I am sure it did. Aislynn so lovingly placed this blanket on her.

This is the third day into it and she is still pretty miserable. I can tell she is getting slightly better, a little more energy. This is both my cuties on my bed this morning. Bailey just wanted to stay there all day.

Here is another couch shot. Poor thing. I really hate when they are sick. As a mother you feel ver helpless. Since the flu is viral it's a wait it out thing. They gave her antibiotics just to fight off any secondary infection, but thats about it.

This is my litte cutie. Does she look miserable or what? Her eyes were so blood shot the first couple of days because her fever was so high it broke blood vessels in her eyes. Her poor nose is so raw. Well, that is what we have been up to at our house. If you come visit we have lots of sanitizer!!!
3 comments:
Oh man! That last picture of cute little Bailey just breaks my heart. She look so miserable, poor thing. The flu sucks. I"m glad you all are going through it before Cecely arrives, however. Oh shoot. Give that cute girl a kiss for us (then wash your mouth off with some soap - you don't need the flu either!) :)
Love you guys!
Poor kid! We've had our share this winter too--it's just been miserable. And we even had flu shots. I love the name Cecely. I'm counting down with you!
sorry to hear about the flu--we skipped it this year (we even forgot to get shots) but Amanda and I had it a few years back and know the grief you folks are going through.
Nothing more sad than a sick kid--especially energetic kids who just sit/sleep all day long
Post a Comment