She was 7lbs 14 oz, and 19 inches long. Very healthy. Mom is doing well. She developed a condition called placenta accreta where the placenta adheres abnormally to the uterine wall and is extremely difficult to remove without causing bleeding that is normally controlled with a hysterectomy. Her doctor new he needed to avoid that and was able to remove the portion of the placenta that was attached. Most doctors won't even try and will just remove the uterus. He did a good job. Trina has had no bleeding, no pain, and was walking in 8 hours. Her doctor was amazed at how little blood was lost during the whole procedure. Everything went extremely smoothly despite the nausea during the repair and sewing up. We have been richly blessed with another beautiful daughter. If I did this right, there should be pictures to see. If not, I will try again.


Like always, we are missing family at this moment and wish you all could be here. We will see some of you in a few weeks are looking forward to that. Meanwhile, all my girls are happy and healthy! Some will need to get used to being big sisters now!!!Love you all,
Proud Papa Adam



5 comments:
Congratulations to you all. Glad to hear everything came out alright.
Hey! Congratulations to my dear friends! Another BEAUTIFUL baby girl - you guys have such a beautiful family! I am excited to see her at last. She looks like she may have taken more after Trina than Adam this time. Bailey was her father's daughter - almost uncannilly. Looks like you get a bit more variety with Cecely.
She's so pretty. Great Job Trina! You kept her so small!!! So happy for you all. We too wish we lived closer. It was so nice to come see you in the hospital the last time. You are in our prayers.
Yeah for the Bingham Family!
Yeah! Congratulations! I've been checking every day, hoping it would be soon. Now it's my turn!
Yay! Congrats and I am so glad things turned out well with the complication!
CONGRATULATION, GRANDDAUGHTER SHE IS BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE HER MOMMA,
GRAMPS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD I KNOW AM ,MORE PICTURES SOON (PLEASE)
Post a Comment