CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

The peanut has rolls

I can't help but take pictures of Cecely when she is sleeping! She is just so adorable. This is how we frequently find her. She can't get enough of her thumb. I mean isn't she just so cute!
She smiles really big and I was trying to get her to smile, but as soon as I put the camera up to her face she gave me this look like "what the heck mom". Oh well she is still so cute. I love this little outfit she has on. Before we even had kids we bought these adorable outfits. They are from "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" books by Eric Carle. We bought them in versatile colors so that they would fit a boy or girl. Aislynn never wore them and Bailey was born in the fall/winter so she didn't either. It's so nice to have new clothes even if people can't tell if she is a boy or girl.
This outfit I love too. I put it on her when she was about 4 weeks old and it was huge. I put it on now and it still a little big up on top, but now it barely buttons around her chubby legs. She is getting so big.
Bailey decided that she wanted to get into my makeup and make herself look like a cat. She was meowing and everything. I have to give her kudos for being so creative. She even did the whiskers on both sides.
Sometimes in Florida it is just too hot in the summer. Hot and humid. SO we decide to bring the outside play toys inside. We actually found this at Target for quite the bargain. It's sturdy enough for two toddlers and will hold up to the "Cecelynator" when she gets bigger. The only thing we can't bring in is the pool. But, at least the water stays cool for a while before the Florida sun heats it right up.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Your baby is so cute! I just love babies! Great idea with the play equipment.

Anonymous said...

That second picture--the expression is just like D.'s.