CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some Updates

Well, Cecely had her four month check up last week. She weighs 16 pounds 2 ounces. Yes she is a chunky monkey. She is 24 inches tall. She is short. She is very healthy and very very happy. She makes us laugh everyday. She is now on cereal twice a day. The Pediatrician told us to go ahead and put her on cereal. It has helped control her ravenous hunger!!
Here is her face after her first feeding. She loved it though. She is a very social eater. She needs to talk to you the whole time she eats. She also has to stick her thumb in her mouth after every bite and suck on it, then she is ready for more. Aislynn and Bailey like to help. SO needless to say after everyone has helped feed her, she needs a bath.
She also grabs the spoon and tries to stick it in her mouth. She loves to do this. She has a strong little grip and it becomes a tug of war between mommy and baby. She laughs and things it's so funny. I have to admit, it kind of is. The mess may not be all that fun to clean up, but her little personality is just so cute!!
This is right after her bath and time for bed. She is still a happy camper and ready to give big smiles. She loves her daddy and loves to see him when he comes home. I am usually feeding her cereal when he gets home from work, and she will hear his voice and then see him and her arms will start flapping and she will start screeching and laughing and looking at him. She can't run to dad like the other two girls can, but she can sure let him know she sees him and she needs some loves too.
This is Bailey's favorite outfit. It is daddy's hat and daddy's sock. She is a cowgirl!! I tried to get a pic of Aislynn but she ran away!!

We have been doing really well. Things have been really hectic and busy around here. Trying to keep up with the girls, and I caught a cold. I haven't been sick since January. At least now I am not pregnant and can take something for it. I have tried to not kiss on my girls, it's really hard though. Lots of sanitizer. We have the missionaries over for dinner tonight. We are also in the midst of a very huge decision in our lives. We have felt for some time now that we needed to move closer to family. Somewhere in the west, where the girls could get to know their grandparents and cousins and aunt's and uncles. We feel like we just don't get to see anyone and the expense of living in Florida has taken it's toll on us. We have been praying for a while to decide what we should do and where we should go. Out of the blue last week one of Adam's old friends in Tucson called and offered him a job. It's actually working for the same company he is working for now. Adam interned at Brown and Caldwell way back when he was going to the UofA. They are in need of someone there, and it would basically be a job transfer. My family lives there, I grew up in Tucson. We were thrilled. So now we are just trying to make it work, and waiting for some salary things. They should let him keep his same pay, which would work much better there, it's not near as expensive. So we are excited, but when it does happen it will be the end of October. Thinking about getting everything done is enough to make me want to pass out, but I know we will get it done.

So we will keep everyone posted!! We love you all. Thanks so much for every one's prayers and support!!

4 comments:

Melanie B said...

WOW!!!!! No Way!!! Yea, I am so excited to hear. I keep forgetting how strong the power of prayer in the family is. I've been keeping your little family in my prayers every evening. I'm so excited because you'll be closer and we can come see you in HOT AS HECK Tuscon LOL.
We love and miss you guys!!

Emma said...

How cool!!! That is soooooo exciting. Good luck with the packing. Cecely is adorable. Gabriel is 5 1/2 months and doesn't like baby food. I have been trying it off and on for about 2 weeks. He just isn't interested, completely opposite of his sister.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
Cecely is so adorable!! Did you know I have an almost 5 1/2 month old girl? She's my first girl after two boys and I am sooo in love!

Heather said...

I didn't leave a comment... WHAT! I didn't leave a comment? I totally thought that I had. I did the dance, anyway... so I guess I danced for joy for you instead of leaving you some words. Now you get both... YEAH!

As much as I wanted to come see Florida, Tuscon is MUCH easier and cheaper for me to come see you all. I frequently see Seattle to Phoenix for less an $100 each way. Once you are moved in I will have no more excuses not to buy and skip down there for a weekend visit.

Gosh, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!
YEAH FOR THE BINGHAMS!