Hello Everyone! We live!!! We have survived the valley of the... Let us just say that we made it. The move was an awful experience as they took over 18 days to get our stuff here and then they charged an additional 1500$ without explaining that to us. This was a horrible experience but it was worth it to get out of Florida!!
We just got connected to the internet after having connection problems and modem problems with 2 different providers, thank heavens we are moving into our new house in a month or so. Hurray, we are buying a new house!!!
Well, we are grateful to be in Arizona closer to family and with a better job situation. We miss our friends terribly but are glad to see old ones out here.
Sorry no pictures at this time. But we will get some loaded soon. Everyone is healthy and happy minus the minor colds and sniffles from moving. Cecely is rolling over now and has a tooth. Aislynn and Bailey are getting into more trouble but are still too cute for words.
Love to all,
Binghams
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wahoo! You made it!!! You're alive!!!! Sorry about your rotten move, but I'm glad to hear things are settling down for you.
Glad to hear you made it safely!
Glad to hear you made it safely!
Glad to hear that you made it!!! I kept checking the blog to see! And a new house? Exciting! Us too! We are going to look at it tomorrow, but we are 99% sure we are putting and offer in on it (shhh...don't tell the owner!)
Devynn
Yippy! I am so glad to see you made it safely home! I wish that I was getting a new house! Congrats on yours. I imagine we will be visiting there soon. Hope to see you then!
Glad to read about you. I moved too. I sent you an e-mail but I'm not sure you received it. Did you change your address? Write me.
Post a Comment