CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tis the Season

Okay, sorry for the lack of posts lately but things have been really busy. Our new home closes on the 27th of this month and we have the walk through on the 20th. So, we are moving again. I think that is a record. I do not want to move again for a very long time!! I am so excited though to have our own home. Our camera is officially dead and so we have not been able to take any pictures for a while. I do have some that I can download, I just haven't had the time. So we are doing very well. It's been cold and I love it. The girls are having so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. They are getting spoiled. Everyone is growing by leaps and bounds. We love and miss everyone a lot. We are thinking of everyone during this holiday season. It will be so nice to be with family this year. We are truly blessed. I do not know how often I will post this month with everything going on, but for sure once we are settled in our new home I will start again. Merry Christmas to everyone!! We love you

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you send me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card?

Emma said...

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

Hope everything will go smoothly with the move. Good luck and let us know your new address.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Devynn! I need your address -- I actually got my Christmas cards done amongst everyone else's! My email is canadianbaby@hotmail.com

Jana said...

Do you have a new e-mail, as well as an address? I am thinking about you. We will be there for Christmas day, and the day after. Maybe we can see each other. Merry Christmas!