CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Let's start from the beginning...

Alright, first things first. At the beginning of March we went to New Mexico because Adam's sister Tiffany had her reception. It was great, lots of fun dancing, food and just an all around great time. I have lots of pics of everyone so there will be many posts on this reception. Adam decided to dance with Cecely. She loved it. She will shake her little head and move her bootie. If you say "dancing dancing" she will start to move and shake. Tiffany's wedding colors were Seafoam green and Peach. What a silly daddy we have.
Here is our beautiful Aislynn at the reception. She was more than willing to pose and smile. She thought she was a princess, and we let her know that she is. She had a great time and got to dance with lots of Aunt's and Uncle's. Plus she got to eat tons of M&M's.
Here is our beautiful Bailey sneaking some of those M&M's. She thought she was being pretty sneaky. This is her "I've been caught" face.
Here is me with Cecely. She chowed down on pretzels and everything else. I didn't know that pretzels could be so messy until she ate one and got most of it on her dress. Oh well, it's not like baby clothes come in plastic right?
Here is Aislynn eating a variety of M&M's, strawberries with chocolate and pretzels. I caught her right as she was taking a big bite!! My kids are just so beautiful. They had so much fun that day. It was so nice to be with all of the family. More pics to come. I will even post pics of the bride and groom!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ethan and I just finished ooing and ahhing at the kids. They looked so pretty in those sea foam green dresses. Loved the shot of daddy dancing with his girl. You guys looks so good!

Boettchers said...

Trina, hey it's Cindy Boettcher. I just saw your link on Finch's. I can't believe how big the girls are!!! They are beautiful! I'm glad you got to move! Hope all is well!

Jana said...

All of you girls look like princesses! Looks like fun!