CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Aislynn!!!

Aislynn, I cannot believe that it has been four years since you came to our family. You have blessed our lives so much and I cannot believe how my heart feels about you my precious child. From the day you were born you have been such a happy girl. Always smiling, always laughing. You constantly try to make everyone happy and that makes you happy. You are so good to your sisters. You are such a good little example, even at your young age. I remember the day we found out we were getting you. Your birth mother Julie had chosen us out of so many couples that were so deserving of a miracle like you. From that day our lives have changed and been so blessed. I cannot picture life without you my little princess. You have such a special place in my heart. I cannot wait to see what lies ahead for you. These years have passed so quickly. I know that they will continue to do so. I love you my sweet angel. You have given your whole family such joy. We are so thankful for your birth mother. Not a day goes by that I do not think about her. Such a selfless sacrifice. So much love in her heart for a family she didn't even know. We love you Julie. Where ever you may be. The gift you have given us is the most unselfish gift of love. Thank you for our sweet Aislynn. I am so grateful for prayers, for a loving Heavenly Father who answers them, and for open hearts that hear his answers no matter how hard or how much sacrifice the answer may be or take. We love you Aislynn!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

She's 4?! She's Four!

Aislynn, are you really four?!

I remember helping your parent's fill out adoption forms and scrapbooking birthmother applications...

I remember the day your mom and dad got the call that you are coming to be part of their wonderful family...

I remember holding you just weeks before I had my first baby as well (you guys were pretty close in line on that slide up in heaven)...

I remember your first birthday party!!

You are so grown up and so pretty! What a wonderful girl you are. I am so happy to know you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AISLYNN!!!

Love,
Heather

Devynn said...

Oh, I just cried and cried reading that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AISLYNN!!!

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Aislynn! What an amazing experience to have her come to your home. I can't believe it has been 4 years already. They grow up way too quickly.

Boettchers said...

WOW!!What a blessing! Your girls I'm sure keep you busy!How fun! Happy Birthday to Aislynn!