CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My laughs for the day!

My girls crack me up everyday. There is not a day that goes by that I am not laughing so hard that I am in tears over little things they say. They are getting to the point that they try and imitate little phrases that Adam or myself will say. Here are just a few of the things that make me laugh. I hope you enjoy!!!

Just to give you a little background info on this one. The girls were playing downstairs. They started arguing with eachother over some toy. When this happens I will take both of them aside and try and figure out what the problem is and the best way to solve it. We will then talk about how Heavenly Father and Jesus want us to be nice and love our family. So here is the conversation.....

Bailey: AISLYNN YOU GIVE THAT BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!! ONE, TWO, THREE OKAY YOU ARE GOING INTO TIME OUT!!!

Aislynn: Bailey you need to be nice to me, Jesus is watching us (pointing to the picture of Jesus hanging on the wall)

Bailey: No, Aislynn that is a picture Jesus is in Heaven(pointing to the sky)

Aislynn: No Bailey, I saw his eyes move...(mom trying to not laugh out loud, because to them it was a very serious conversation)

Conversation #2\\

Bailey and I were laying on my bed one morning. She tends to get up before Aislynn. She will come in our room and lay in our bed with us. So her and I were talking.

Bailey: Mom what is that on your arm. Is that glue?

Mom: No love, mom cut herself so I put medicine on my arm that looks like glue to protect it.

Bailey: Oh, mom is that were Jesus glued you back together?(this was a very good lesson in itself, but I was trying not to laugh because she was very serious and it was very early in the morning)

Conversation #3

Cecely was down for a nap and so us older girls were playing babies. I was the babysitter and Aislynn and Bailey were the mom and dad.

Bailey: (handing me the baby) Mom can you take your eye out on my baby?

Mom: What?

Bailey: Can you take your eye out on my baby

Mom: Ohh, you mean can I keep an eye on your baby!!!

Conversation #4

It was early in the morning, Adam had just left for work. I was getting the girls breakfast. I still had on my PJ's. My girls are learning anatomy right now. They know of course that mommy has breasts. Well here is the conversation

Aislynn: Mommy what are those?

Mom: Those are mommy's breasts

Aislynn: No, I think those are pockets and you have belly buttons on the end of your pockets. ( I will let you all figure that one out on your own. I am not describing it on my blog:) )

They make me laugh. They are so special. It makes it so much easier to get through the day with little things like that. I hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

That is freakin' hilarious!

Heather said...

Your girls are so dang cute. They totally crack me up. I love the conversation about Jesus watching them, because it is so serious to them. What a hoot. Your girls are just total crack-ups. We miss you guys!