




Alright, so here are some pictures of us. We cut Cecely's hair. Actually my very talented sister in law Nicole cut her hair and she looks so grown up. The first picture is of her with her cousing Isaac right after we cut her hair. Isaac was her favorite cousin while we stayed in Utah. She still asks everyday where he is. He was so great with her and played and loved her. She is full of energy, so funny and has a mean streak too. Only to her sisters and relatives though. In nursery she is an angel and so soft and gentle. Bailey and Aislynn are getting so big. They can both write their names and practice everyday. Poor things, I didn't give them easy names to have to write. They are so smart and funny and growing up right before my eyes. I love hearing their prayers, and love their kisses and hugs. The picture with them on the couch is with their cousin Lily. She is such a great cousin and was so patient to let them play with all of her toys. She even colored and watched movies with them. Adam is still substitute teaching which we are so grateful for. He has been booked everyday and that tends to be the trend for now. He received an email from the guy in Utah and they still haven't made a decision. All of their board members were not able to be there last week so they are making the decision this coming Monday. So we will wait and see. I am loving my calling and my Young Women. I am so excited to see them every Wednesday. They are such incredible girls. I love the broadcasts that I get to attend and the firesides. It keeps me young and makes me realize what an incredible program this is. I cannot wait for my girls to be able to attend Young Women's. Don't get me wrong, I am in no hurry for them to grow up. However, it gives me such peace of mind to know that there us such a spiritually based program that my girls will have to help them as they grow up.
We are staying happy and positive. We know that we are in the Lord's hands, and there is no other place I would rather be. We will keep everyone updated as we get news. Until then I will post some more pics. I have so many!!!



7 comments:
Glad to hear you guys are hanging in there! Anytime you need a little extra spiritualness... for just the cost of time with three adorable little girls, I will let you go to the temple. Not that I could keep you from the temple, but I can't help but love your girls! Oh, and you are looking Hot as ever!! Love ya!
Love, love, love the pictures! Your hubby is one lucky man . . . surrounded by beauties!
I'm glad that your husband is versatile and can keep things going with the teaching.
Keep the faith on the job situation. Is that you with the short hair? So cute! Your comments about young womens were so great. They are luck to have YOU as a leader.
Back to Utah maybe, huh? Wouldn't that be ironic!!??
You look really good, Trina. I love the hair and you can tell you are dropping weight like mad. So proud of you!
Keep blogging - it's how I know you are alive.
Miss you like mad!
You look fabulous!!! Keep up the hard work. Your blog is a source of strength for me and many others out there. Love ya!!
Trina you look amazing! I am pulling for the Utah job, of course.
As much as we would LOVE to have you remain here in Tucson, I sincerly hope that everything works out the way the Lord would have it. Keep the faith!
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Kendrick would love the opportunity to babysit your girls and he wouldn't even charge you, so if you need a break just ask. The pictures look great!
Post a Comment