CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 01, 2009

Some News!

Okay, so no pictures this post, but some will follow I promise. Well, Adam finally found out about the job in Utah on Wednesday. It turns out that the President of the company really likes Adam. He really pushed for Adam to be a part of their team, however the investors decided that they didn't want to hire anyone at this time. The investors thought that at this point in the game with the way the economy is, they just don't want to make that type of financial commitment and hire someone and then not be able to afford it. So, the president of the company told Adam that things may change down the road but for now it is a no. So, we feel good about that and have decided to make things work here in Tucson. There are many wonderful things about living here and great things to come. Adam has been kept really busy with the subbing and hopefully he can get on as a full time teacher come the next school year. Thank you for everyone who has been praying and wondering about our little family. Every prayer is heard and felt. We will continue to have faith that the Lord knows where we are to be and what we are to be doing. Thank you!!

5 comments:

Sharron said...

Way to go! I'm glad that you see the good in the news, sometimes it can be hard and then that just makes life even harder yet. You will still be in our prayers!

Jana said...

I am sorry about the job, but can't say I am sorry about you not leaving! You belong in Arizona!

The Andimator said...

Sorry to hear about the job, but I'm glad that things are going ok, and you're staying positive--I was listening to the most recent General Conference the other day and it really hit home that despite the "state of the economy" the Lord is there to help us if we follow Him faithfully.

Course, it would've been fun for you guys to move back up here...

Sabrina said...

I truly am sorry about the job, however, it is inspiring to see how you are making the best out of a difficult situation. I know that the Lord will provide and all will be well. Would it be appropriate for me to cheer because you are staying here?

Emma said...

You sound so positive despite bad news. Good luck with Adam getting a job. We will add you guys to our prayer list. (We are currently praying for 2 family members to get jobs and Michael's job to be secure.) Pray is all we have sometimes :)