We made it, we are officially in Utah. We have been here a little over a week now. It was such a blur of packing and cleaning and moving and driving and unpacking and trying to get settled. Things of course never go as planned. The truck we ended up getting was to small for our stuff. So, at the last moment we were trying to track down a trailer to haul the rest of it. We found one Friday morning and got that packed. We still had to end up leaving some of our stuff in the garage, and Adam's jeep. We didn't end up leaving Tucson until 1pm that afternoon. Needless to say we got in to Utah about 3:30 in the morning. We were all tired and exhausted. We got about three hours of sleep in and were up and unloading the truck. Because it was the 4th of July weekend no one was in town to help us. Good thing my sister in law and her hubby were here. My Aunt also came to help and my Uncle. We are now in my Grandparents basement with my Uncle living in the upper level. We only unpacked what we need, the rest will stay in boxes until we move again. We made it safe and sound. Adam seems to really like his job. The girls are adjusting to the weather. Today it is only going to hit 83. The always say it's so cold in the morning. Spending most of their little lives in Florida and Tucson, I could see how they would think it was cold.
We are doing well just trying to get adjusted. I am feeling fine. I am 15 weeks along now. I had an appt just before we left and everything is going fine. We feel very blessed to be here and happy to be around family and friends. We miss our family and friends in Tucson. Hopefully you are all doing well. Thanks to everyone who helped us move and sacrificed time and energy for our family!! I will post some pics soon I promise.
Long Time, No Blog!!
16 years ago



8 comments:
Glad to hear you made it safely. We are missing you already.
Good to hear from you. I'm sorry we never got together before you left. It's great to read your blog so I know what's going on, almost like seeing a live person. Good luck in Utah, where exactly are you?
I'm so glad that yo made it OK and the pregnancy is going well. What chaos for you at a time like this! Take care and keep us all posted on everything!
Welcome to Utah!! Your girls will get used to the weather soon enough and think that it is acutally hot. Ha! We will definately need to get together when things settle down for you. Where will you be looking for a house? I know a great realtor if you need one and a super great OB/GYN. Just let me know!!
Congrats about the baby and Adam getting a job! Good luck with settling in.
Katrina- I am so glad Adam like his job... soooo important. We miss you both and your sweet girls already.
so glad you are in utah and getting settled for now. Love you so much and so proud of how strong you are! You are my hero!
Glad the move went well! Welcome back!
Post a Comment