Sorry it has taken so long to post. It took us a while to get the internet. We made it to Calfornia. We got here on a Friday night and had the weekend to try and get what we needed and then Adam started work that Monday. The girls also started school that same Monday. It was a little challenging starting them in school since we had no furniture no anything really. It took a week for our things to finally arrive. The girls were troopers though, sleep deprived and in a new environment they were so excited to start school. They are in the same Kindergarten class and their teacher is in our ward. She is a fabulous teacher and the girls adore her. The go from 7:30 in the morning until 11:15 in the afternoon. I get to pick them up in the cafeteria. That is where they end their day. It is a drive in school so there are no buses. The kids are either dropped off or walked to school so it is wonderful. It is such a small town and everyone is really involved in the school. They had their fall carnival last Friday and it was so much fun!!
Adam adores his job and I am so glad. They treat him so well. They are letting him ease into his job responsiblities and that is so nice for Adam. He doesn't feel the pressure that his other jobs have put on him and for that I am so grateful. Our ward is great. It is very small but we love it. Everyone is so nice and kind and very giving. We have had so many people stop by and offer help of any kind. We do feel truly blessed to be here.
Cecely is doing great. She was kind of lost at first without her sisters during the morning, but she is starting to like the one on one time with me. I have to admit she cracks me up and I love playing with her. She loves to change clothes and I often end up with clothes all over the floor. She changes outfits at least thirty times a day. She loves to play "mommie" with her babies. She loves to sing to them and put them in nursery.
I am doing great. Getting bigger by the minute it seems. I am thirty weeks along. It is getting harder to pick up things off the floor and I do get more tired than usual especially at night. It is hard for me to keep my eyes open. I have a Dr. appt on the second so we shall see how everything is progressing.
Bailey has lost two teeth already. Her permanent ones are already growing in. I can't believe it.
I will get some pics posted of us and our cute little town. We are so grateful to be here and so happy. Happy Halloween!!
Long Time, No Blog!!
16 years ago



7 comments:
So glad to see your post. And so glad to hear that life is going os well for your family! Little towns can be so nice. Take care and keep us posted so we can all have enjoy happy news
Glad to hear you guys are settling in. How'd you get your girls started immediately in school? From what I can tell it is going to take me a day to get Eliza enrolled. Just curious.
Be sure to post some pictures of your new home/town/church, etc when you can. With us living in similar situations soon, I'm curious.
Love you!
So glad you are doing so well! I sure do miss you! And your sweet girls... please send me an email with your new address so we can stay in touch.
I can't believe you are 30 weeks already... I'm sure it doesn't seem fast for you. It is so exciting!
So glad you all made it alright. We sure wish we could have gotten together while you were in Utah. Glad everything is working out for you. We pray that you will stay there for quite a while. Keep us updated, and I'll try and do the same. Love ya!
I am so glad you are getting settled in and everyone is so friendly. I know how you feel about having a hard time bending over! I look forward to pics!
Nice to hear such good news. Hope you and your kids love your new surroundings!! And Adam likes his job of course :)
Hey, do you have an email address? would you mind giving it to me? either leave it on my blog (and I'll delete it as soon as I get it) or email me on my gmail or yahoo accounts - i think you should have at least one of them. Hope you had a great thanksgiving! Christmas is coming so fast. Hope you're ready for it! How's the pregnancy? Due when? Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment