For all of you already disgusted by our lack of blogging feel free to grumble as you read this knowing we will be trying better from now on.
As many of you know, I lost my job and we went to Utah then ended up in Ridgecrest CA. We love it out here and I love my job. Now we have a child born out here.
Introducing Baby Devonney Sophia Bingham
Born 12-11-2009, 4lbs 5oz big at 5 weeks early. Yes she is very tiny but as Trina puts it, ..."dynamite comes in small packages."!! She was very healthy and had no problems and she came home with mom 3 days later.
Trina had developed pre-eclampia and had extremely high blood pressure and water gain which put her and baby in jeopardy so they took her early. Fun times let me tell ya!
As you can see, she is quite small and very cute!!. Here is big sister Bailey holding Devonney. She is such an excited big sister!! And here is our little one with my hand for scale. So Cute!!!
Well, we will post more pics soon with more information. Mom and baby are doing well. We have some colds in the house and lets hope Devonney can avoid getting sick!!
Much love to family and those who helped out in so many ways.
Binghams



9 comments:
She is so precious and I am so thankful that she is here safely! Won't this be a special Christmas with such a new one of our Heavenly Father's spirits in your home? Give my best to Katrina and hugs around. Take care and Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! What a beautiful name and a beautiful little baby. Take care of yourselves and each other and merry merry Christmas!!
Congrats! Love her name & she is just gorgeous!! I am glad everone is doing ok. :)
She is precious! Trina I am giving you a hug with my mind right now... miss you guys. I am so happy all is well.
Congratulations! She is so tiny. Thankfully she is healthy and was able to go home with mommy. Cute family! Take care and Merry Christmas!!
Wow, such a beautiful child. I love her name! You have been through so much and now you are looking back (glad its over I'm sure). Have a Merry Christmas with your family. Did I tell you I work with your Uncle Glenn Cook?
She is gorgeous! I am so glad mommy and baby arrived safely. We love you guys.
Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby! What a blessing she was healthy and could come home with Katrina. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Holy wow guys... five weeks early and no serious issues - you are blessed indeed!! Our friend Sam was five weeks early and spent more than a month in the NICU. Pre-eclampsia.... Trina you are a champion. Wow.
Glad you are all home together.
Let me know how four goes... wow.
Also - where did you come up with her name. It is very unusual and very pretty. You guys come up with the prettiest names, I swear.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment