CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Fabulous Life!

So for a couple of days Devonney has been hauling this purse and dog around everywhere she goes. Of course when your still crawling and you are using one of those four appendages to haul a purse and a dog around it can get kind of well .... hairy.... I tried to put the dog in the purse for her so she could haul them around with just one arm, but no that did not work. She wanted the dog out of the purse and free to roam around. So then she would scoot the dog and carry the purse behind her as she crawled around. It was pretty hilarious I have to admit. Heaven forbid you come between this girl and her purse and her dog for that matter...
Bailey's birthday was on September 23rd and she turned 6! I cannot believe it. We didn't have a party for her officially yet. We did have her open presents and she had her favorite Oreo Ice Cream cake! She got the new Tinkerbell movie which she was wanting since she saw the previews for it. The good thing about having 4 girls is they all want the same thing, so once you get it for one then you can move on to the next item on the want list.

Still has her toothy grin, or lack thereof. She was excited to come home and find this bag stuffed with gifts. We made her wait till Daddy got home to open her presents. That is a hard thing to do for a six year old who had to go all through the school day and then wait a little bit longer.. She made it though..just barely.


Aww the pet shops. I have to admit I hate these things because they are so small and all the accessories are even smaller. It wouldn't be such a big deal but I have a 10 month old crawling around everywhere who puts everything in her mouth including pet shops and all their lovely accessories.. But I broke down and got her some anyway because she really does love them and they will play with them for hours!



Her favorite Oreo Ice Cream cake! It was waiting for her in the fridge when she got home from school. Another thing she had to wait to eat until Daddy got home. Can you see her excitement? Let's just say the cake was gone within 15 minutes. It was pure heaven for all my children. I am so thankful for all my children. They bless my life everyday. I am so thankful for my Bailey BOO. I remember the day she came into our lives so clearly. It was a long 36 hours but so worth it in the end. We had waited 5 long years and were blessed with Aislynn. Then four months later we had Bailey. She is such a sweet spirit. She can test my patience like no other...but I love her and I am so thankful I am her mommy. Happy Birthday Bailey!!! You are so big and so beautiful!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say your girls are adorable!!! Happy Birthday Bailey!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

Happy birthday Bailey! you are such a cutie! Your Favorite Auntie in Draper sure does love and miss you and your sweet family!! Hope we see you again soon!

Heather said...

Our girls are 6, Trina. 6! Where did all the time go? We're gonna be baptizing them in less than two years. Tell me that doesn't blow your mind!!