CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some New Additions!

We have a new addition to the family!! And no I wasn't secretly pregnant and didn't tell anyone. We have a new little foster baby that we are taking care of and his is such an incredible little man! We have had him for a month now. We got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is now 10 weeks old and such a cutie!
He loves loves loves to be held and talked too. The girls love his smiley face and his coo's and all the baby noises he makes. The girls are all little mothers to him and let me tell ya the boy has got them all wrapped around his little finger.
He is such a calm sweet spirit. He is always so happy and content. He is such a wonderful little spirit to have in our home no matter how long or short that stay may be. His name is Paxton. The girls call him baby Pax or little man for short.
We have been doing all of our paperwork and getting background things done and all the stuff needed to become foster parents. It has taken us almost a year but the wait was well worth it. We feel so blessed to have him in our home. It has taken some getting used to with all the boy parts of changing a diaper and all the blue . He is such a handsome little guy. I love his hair and his big excited expressions.
And of course I love to watch him sleep. With all of my kids I have loved these pictures. They are so precious.... We will enjoy him and love him while we can!

5 comments:

Sharron said...

How precious and what a lucky little guy to have all of you to love and protect him!

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news! He is a beautiful little boy. You amaze me Katrina with your big heart and willingness to reach others and lift them.

Emily said...

HE IS SO CUTE KATRINA!!! OMG!! i have so much love for you and respect that you are doing foster care. you are such an amazing woman!! I hope Paxton will be a permanent addition to your family. You are one lucky and fabulous woman. love you girlie!!!

SuPeRsTaRcTr said...

What an absolute doll! What a blessing for this sweet little boy to have someone as amazing as you to care for him!

Devynn said...

I'm scrolling through your blog posts going...wait...how did I miss them having another baby? HUH?

Your'e so great to foster! I'm afraid I couldn't do it -- I'd never give them back!

Good for you guys!
Miss you and love you!