



These are just random pictures I have taken over the past couple of weeks of these beautiful girls. They are getting so big!!! They are so adorable. I love these pictures. They really show their cute personalities. Not really a lot to write about, but I thought these were great pictures. I really like the impromptu photos. I hope everyone enjoys these. I know I do. I love looking at their pictures. Of course I am the mamma, and of course I think my little girls are the most beautiful little girls ever!!!



3 comments:
Trina,
We can't help but comment that Aislynn is getting so pretty! She is just beautiful! What a doll. Wish the girls could get together. Someday soon, perhaps! In the meantime, enjoy the cooler fall weather (if you've had any yet!!!)
Love you all!
Heather
Happy birthday! And glad things are slightly more breezy in Florida. Yes, those are very cute pics of your girls--I still think it's a shame we never got to see each other when you were still in Utah, seeing as we lived less than 5 miles from each other. Oh well, glad to hear things are going well for you, and nice to see a blog update!
Wish we could see them in real life. They both have such beautiful hair. I guess I'm tuned into that since I have boys and can't play with their hair. Just cut it. JO would be calling Bailey Goldilocks.
Post a Comment