Okay, so I really haven't taken any pictures of the girls lately. We did do a ward trunk or treat, but we forgot our camera, so I will have to wait till my good friend Cori sends them to me. The girls of course are growing like weeds. Right now Aislynn is sick with a cold and Bailey woke up this morning covered in throw up!! It's one of those things as a mother you just love to wake up too. I think she threw up half her body weight. She didn't wake up though, she must have puked and then went back to sleep because most of it was all dry this morning. She is running a slight fever and you can tell she doesn't feel all herself. We will be moving out of this house and into another one on the 15th of November. We will be paying much cheaper rent, and hopefully will be able to pay off debt save money and buy a home. Of course with prices here still at 400,000 who knows when that will be. We are excited for the move, it gets us closer to the church and closer to friends. We will have a big back yard fenced in for the girls and a nice place to live. Of course this place is great too, just really expensive. On to other news. We are pregnant!!! We have know for quite a while now, but haven't really expressed it to the world as the first little while is so touch and go. I am ten weeks along, and feel really good. I wasn't sick with Bailey and this one proves to be much of the same. I hate chicken, don't even want to go near it or smell it. I am tired of course, but thats normal even not pregnant with two toddlers running around everywhere. Our official due date is May 23rd, it will be a C-section again probably taken a week early. We feel very blessed to add another little spirit into our home. I am still the first counselor in the Primary Presidency. Adam is in the Elders Quorum presidency. Aislynn and Bailey are still in nursery and love every minute of it. We are really blessed to have such great Nursery leaders in our ward who even prepare a lesson for these sweet little spirits to semi listen to. They are both getting so big and so independant. They amaze me every day. We love and miss all of our family and friends, and I promise I will post some pictures soon.!!!
2 comments:
Is it just me, or is cost of living going up WAY too fast?! I feel like the chance for people our age to actually own a house was 10 years ago, before we ever could have. heck - I can't even imagine how long it's going to be before Ethan and I can get into one.
I'm so happy for you and Adam and your happy news! I figured you'd be making the announcement at around 10 weeks. I'm so glad you aren't sick at all. Be so grateful... morning sickness really sucks. Congratulations!
Love to you all!
Congratulations! How exciting. Are you guys hoping for a boy this time, or are you wanting another girl? You are SOOOOO lucky to not get sick during pregnancy. My wife starts getting sick around 5 or 6 weeks and is miserable most of the pregnancy.
Also, congrats about the move--I HATE moving, but for cheaper rent and better location, it's probably worth it.
Post a Comment