CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pictures of Baby Number 3

So, we went in for an ultrasound yesterday. Currently I am about 11 weeks along. I really didn't expect to see very much, but I have to admit I was amazed. Adam came along and both the girls. We waited for over an hour in the waiting room, and then were finally called back. By this time the girls were very irrated and cranky. They did very well considering. The baby actually looked like a baby. He was even moving around and swimming. We were so excited. The tech kept letting us see him move around and even she thought it was pretty funny. We kept telling Aislynn and Bailey to look and see the baby, but they were not interested at all. We don't know the sex but for now he will be a he. If it is a girl, we will apologize to her when she gets older. Heaven forbid she holds a grudge that starts in the womb. He is very active and healthy so far. We will keep everyone posted on any upcoming events. I need to post Halloween pictures. That will be for another day.

1 comments:

Heather said...

May "he" be a "he" for Adam's sake, but if not, it will be another fabulous "she" I'm sure... like the two of you could make anything else but a wonderful little person!!

Keep us updated!

Love,
Heather