CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Claus is coming to town....





Well our ward had a Christmas Party. It was very fun, Adam got to sing and the Primary kids did a Nativity scene, which is always my favorite. However at the end good ole Santa showed up with Mrs. Claus. Aislynn was so excited she was screaming, "Santa, Santa here I am". So finally when it was their turn she got to sit on his lap and he sang to her. He had a goodie bag for them, and Aislynn was in heaven. On the hand, Bailey did not like Santa. She wanted to get down right away, and she kept holding out her hands for Mrs Claus. SO Mrs. Claus kept Bailey and Aislynn got Santa all to herself, which of course is what she wanted. There was great food and yummy desserts. The girls got to see all of their friends from nursery and run around like little monkeys. It was a great night. There is a place close to where we live that is called "City Place". It's an outside Mall. Its really beautiful, there are more pics that we took that I will post later, but this huge Christmas tree was put up right in the middle of the plaza. Bailey loves Christmas Trees and will scream with delight and say "Look Mom, a beautiful Christmas Tree". We had a great time here too, and the girls loved the freedom of looking and walking around. We are having a good time this Christmas. The girls love all of the lights on the houses and all of the decorations. It's so fun to drive around at night through the neighborhoods and see the lights. Of course if someone has put out a Mickey Mouse Santa or Winnie the Pooh, they score extra points with my kids. They are both getting so big, but what a great age. It brings me back to the simple things of life. I think that is one of the reasons I love Christmas so much. I remember how I loved the lights, and still do. I loved going around singing carols with my family and having a tree with lights in our own house. I felt like it was a magical time. I hope my children will feel the same way. We will post more pics soon. WE hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We got a ton of snow here over the weekend, and it'll hopefully stay on the ground through Christmas. Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We are anxiously awaiting today's news . . . call us!