Okay, for those of you who have been waiting for a post here it is. I will have to post pictures a little later. I have a ton to post. We just got back from Utah. My sister in law Denielle was married in the SLC temple. It was a beautiful wedding and we have pictures to prove it. We stayed for almost a week. The weather was a nice change from Florida. It snowed and was cold, and we loved it. My girls, who of course don't remember snow kept wanting to build snowmen. They loved playing with all of their cousins. I really miss Utah. I especially miss the closeness of family and the oppurtunity that my kids have to be close to their Aunts, Uncles and cousins. We soaked up as much as we possibly could before having to leave and come back to our 80 degree weather. We were so happy to spend time with family and are reminded constantly of how important they are to us. The girls are growing like weeds and Bailey came back to Florida with a total Utah saying. She got it from her Aunt Tiff. She now says "OH Freak" whenever she drops anything. It was cute for the first little while, now I am hoping she will forget it. The pregnancy is going very well. I have another ultrasound tomorrow. So far she is a she. We aren't sure about names. With Bailey and Aislynn we knew their names before they were even here, but with this one we just can't seem to come up with one. We have thought of several, we just can't make up our mind. We will post pictures soon I promise. We are trying to get over colds in our house. I am the one still lingering with one. We love all of you and hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!!!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you guys were in Utah--I was jealous that you got to be down in the warm weather. It's been soooo cold--Right now it's 5 degrees. That's just way too cold. It was 1 degree when I went to work the other day. That's just not right. No wonder I keep dreaming of taking a trip to California or Florida. Sorry to hear about the colds--we've got them here, too.
Hey Guys!
I know what you mean about the cooler weather being fun - but I'd give my left arm for your 80 degree weather. We are frozen over up here, which is odd for Seattle - and I'm tired of it. We're fighting cold after cold after cold up here to. Isn't winter fun?
Glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well!
We're couting down the days until we get to see the new Little Bingham Beauty. Say, what are the names you've come up with so far?
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment