CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Proud Mommy Moments

Well as you can see from the cute photos my kids have been up to some pretty great things lately. First off the potty training. SO far everything is really good. There are still a few accidents here and there, but never with pee, it's always with poo. They love their big girl underwear and wear it with pride!! They also love getting into their lipgloss and playing dressing ups. As you can see Aislynn with this orange glossy stuff on her face. She loves to pretend she is putting on her make up and of course it always has to be accompanied by pearls a hat and a purse. Such a diva!! Bailey soon follows her sissy in everything. Can you tell that they love to show off together? If one starts getting into trouble, the other one follows. They usually help eachother out in that department. In the bottom photo(no pun intended) Bailey decided to take her underwear off and put a hula skirt on. Yes, she decided to run around like this. "But mama I'm not naked I have my skirt on". Oh, they are smart and grow smarter everyday. The other day we were watching "Higgly town heroes" and they was a big rock that had fallen down making hard for the little kids to walk around it. Bailey said "what is that mamma" I then told her that it was a rock. Aislynn then corrected me by saying "no mama it's a boulder". Yes the fun has already started. They make me laugh everyday. They are so much fun. Their favorite song right now to sing is "Give said the little stream". I am so glad because that is one of my favorite songs. I love my kiddos, there is no doubt about it.



1 comments:

Heather said...

First off, I'm not sure if I returned your email or not, but I LOVE the name you picked for #3! Just love it!
Also, I have to tell you. I was drinking milk when I saw the picture of the bare-bummed hula dancer. I laughed so hard I'm STILL smelling milk. Very adorable. Be sure and scrapbook that one. It's good for some major blackmale here in 15 years or so.
Love you guys!