
So, at the reception the girls got to dance with a lot of their aunts and uncles. It was so much fun for them. This is Aislynn dancing with her Aunt Heather. She was having a great time. Can't you tell from the look on her face. She enjoyed being tossed around and getting down to some tunes.

This is Bailey playing with her cousin Marin. They were supposed to be eating but you know how that goes. It's so much more fun to just play and laugh and giggle. Ahh to be a young again.

This is Cecely with her cousin Aleigha. Aleigha is about 3 months older than Cecely. They had a lot of fun crawling after each other and stealing each others toys. Aleigha is a sweetheart and has such a great sense of humor at her little age.

This is Cecely and Aleigha with Uncle Sean and cousin Rian. They had so much fun being held and snuggled and loved. Of course Cecely would rather be crawling and trying to walk. I have to force her to give me loves now. I miss the newborn stage when they were just little limp noodles that had no other choice but to snuggle and cuddle.

This is Aunt Tiffany(the bride) and her sister Aunt Melanie. I couldn't find any pictures of Rob(the groom). So I will have to get some and post them. All in all it was a wonderful time. We don't get to get together that often with everyone and so when we do it is very special. It's so nice that my girls have so many wonderful cousins and Aunt's and Uncle's to play with. Congrats to Tiff and Rob. We love you!!!
3 comments:
Yeah, I am so glad you found us. I love blogs & catching up on what everyone is up to. I can't believe how grown-up your girls are. It is amazing how fast time goes by. When does Cecely turn one? Your girls are so cute!!
Family functions are the best!
They are getting so big! Time goes way too fast.
Post a Comment