CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry, it's been a while

Okay, so it's been a while since I have posted anything. We have been busy and there have been other things come up. Not much of an excuse, but here are some pics!! Cecely loves to get her little swimmers and put them on her head. She will model them and laugh at herself. She cracks herself up. This is her serious model pose. Look at that stare!!
Cecely loves to play dress ups with her sisters. This nightgown has gone through all three girls now. I love it. However, Cecely now has to have something like pants or shorts on her bottom when she takes naps and goes to bed because she has discovered the art of taking off her diaper. Oh yes, I have gone in to find very lovely messes in her crib due to this new finding.
Aislynn and Bailey playing dress ups. Aren't they just adorable. I love this age, of course it can be very trying as well. We love dress ups!
This is Aislynn's mad face. She wanted to make sure I took a picture of it. She has it down pat. She is my master of faces!@!
Here she is happy as can be!!

We are doing well. It's just been a busy month for us. I will try and post more pics later. The girls are growing so fast it is amazing!! They teach me so much. Bailey has proven to me my trying child. I love her to death, but she is so stubborn. She knows how to push my buttons. I have had to ask for lots of patience because lately I have felt like I was constantly getting on her case about things. I do not want to be that kind of parent. I know she doesn't like it and I don't either. My children are such a blessing to me though. I love them very much. I am in Young Women's. I love it. I love my Beehives. It gives me a glimpse of what my girls will be at that age. I love their energy and love for the gospel. Well, gotta run, more pics to come!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah a Bingham Post... Ethan look, a post! A post! HOORAY!!!

Just kidding... but I really have missed your entries. Life must be pretty busy for you guys down there. The pictures of the girls totally made me smile - especially the one of Bailey cracking up on the couch all dressed up. I bet she's a riot. Speaking of challenging personalities, I have the BEST book for you if you are interested. It's called "Positive Discipline for Preschoolers." Ethan has been studying the guy who came up with the behavioral theories this book is based on so we have been using it at home and it's like the magic bullet when it comes to difficult situations/personalities. Our local library had it before we purchased it, if you are interested, try looking it up there first. I don't know how I lived without it. I'm pretty sure it's the only reason Eliza has lived through several of her more trying stages.
Love you!