
Bailey loves to dress up her ponies, her barbies, her animals, you name it. It is a very contemporary style. This pony is sporting baby spoons, some hair ties and just overall glamor. Can you tell??

Here is
Cecely in her daily routine. She loves to find hats, clothes, diapers and just wear them. She loves to spin around and do a little fashion show with them. She wants to make sure you notice just how dang cute she really is. Here is is sporting a Winnie the Pooh knit hat. So fashionable for the upcoming fall season.

Now, for those of you who know
Cecely, or were around her when she was born you know that she didn't have a lot of hair. It has taken her quite a long time to just grow the little bit she has now. We are very proud of it. She doesn't like bows or anything to be put in her hair. She will pull them out immediately. We decided to make her look like a troll doll. I was doing the older girls hair and she wanted to be a part of it. So this is her look. She was very proud and did her usual
Cecely strut. Of course this hair do only lasted about 5 minutes and then it was pulled out and thrown on the floor.

Did I mention my kids love to play with swimmers and stick them on their head?? I think that is were
Cecely got it from. Anything that can be put on will be played with at my house. And to think you spend all that money on actual dress ups when it is clear that a few swimmers do the trick very nicely.

My sweet
Aislynn girl giving her pose. She is such a model. She loves the camera and will typically remind me of how I need to take her picture!! She is sporting her pool hat with a lovely floral gown!! Miss
Aislynn you are going places!!
9 comments:
We don't get a lot of dress up at our house. Mostly weird noises made with different parts of their body! Oh, the joy of boys!
You have another friend named Jana.... that's what Heather was talking about. I was wondering what she meant when she said she had saw me comment on your blog, and I hadn't even seen it yet! Ha... funny! I get it now.
Your girlies are darling. I want to hear the whole story so here's my email. Then we can really catch up. janaechevarria@hotmail.com
So, I'm sitting here reading your blog entry and Eliza sees the Pony all dressed up -- she ran off and copied your girls with her own pony. What's that they say? Mimicry is the sincerest compliment? something like that. Your girls are a hoot.
Katrina,
I'm so glad I found you. I couldn't find your email address or blog address when I left State Farm my Christmas card I sent to your Florida address was returned. I didn't even know you had another baby. Your girls are getting so big. I have one, she is 17 months. Check out our blog. brooklynbell.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon, Lindsey Bell
Every time I've tried to reply to one of your comments it's bounced back, so I finally am making the tremendous effort to visit and comment. Your girls are so beautiful! We could just line them up with my boys now and save ourselves a lot of hassle later. How are things? I'm starting school again tomorrow--such fun.
sorry I didn't get to see you again, but the girls and growing so fast and I am sure keeping you busy. I girl for me is enough, but I love it!
Your girls are seriously so cute!!!
Way to track us down via the blog super highway! I sure miss the good old days of State Farm...not really. I think Lindsey said she still has withdrawals! 3 kids...what were we all thinking! AHHH! Email me sometime...clark@byu.net. Good to hear from you.
I can't imagine what it must be like with 3 girly girls! I'll bet it is a lot of fun. It was so great to see you guys. Next time you make it to Utah we're going to have to plan a lunch date or something so we get more than a couple of minutes to talk.
Post a Comment