CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Families are Forever

I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday

To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray
For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am young
This is my sacred duty

8 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah... temple pictures. I love the SLC temple. Thanks for posting these!!

Linda said...

What beautiful little girls you have! And of course I remember you, along with your wonderful singing voice. I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Who is Jana? Sounds like life has been good to you--keep in touch. My email is mangodulce@juno.com.

Unknown said...

I absolutely remember you, you were one of my faves! Your little girls are adorable! I love your neat story about finally getting pregnant after all those years, and also getting to adopt soon after you had her. Glad we're in touch again!

Our Little Family said...

Cute!! I really wish we would have been able to meet up while you all were here. Next time.

Joey and Jana said...

Those are great pictures, your little girlies are so cute!!! Next time you're in town, we will have to meet up for sure!

LucyH said...

Hi Katrina,
I am David and Miriam's daughter, Lucy. We didn't know each other too well but I thought I'd check out your blog. Your little girls are so beautiful and congratulations on your third. What an amazing experience! If your still wondering who I am then check out my blog at aaronandlucyhansen.blogspot.com
Take care!

Joni said...

Hey Katrina! What a delight to hear from you...thank you for commenting on my blog! I am very fond of your family. Your parents are very special to Kevin and me. Please tell them hello from us.
Keep in touch!

Joni said...

P.S Your girls are darling! What a cute family you have!