CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bailey's Birthday Party!

For Bailey's birthday she wanted a fall theme. I was in Target and was looking at these great place mats and some really cool plates with fall leaves on them. I love fall. It is my favorite season. Bailey out of no where yells "Mom that is what I want for my birthday". So this is what she got.
We invited a couple of her friends over and they decorated little mini pumpkins. They got to paint them and put glitter and ghost stickers and what ever they wanted on their little pumpkins. Luckily everything was washable. They did a great job...
Here is Aislynn's creation. She put so much paint on hers it took two days to dry. I also bought these little pom poms for them to stick on their pumpkins. They had such a great time, and I had fun watching their creative little minds at work.
We then played the game "Pass the Pumpkin". We did it to some really great up beat Cheyenne music. He is a great Latin artist. The music was fun and the girls loved passing the pumpkin. I was in charge of pausing the music and whoever had the pumpkin when I paused the music was out. It was fun. Even Cecely got in on the game
Bailey got a Chutes and Ladders game, so all the girls wanted to play. It's actually quite a fun game for family home evening as well. I am posting more pics of her birthday so be prepared for #2...

2 comments:

Boettchers said...

so cute. You guys are great parents. I need to send izzy for some girl time!

Joey and Jana said...

What a cute idea for a party! I am in the process of trying to decide what we are capable of doing this year for Licia's 5th. It's so close to Halloween, it tends to become the Birthday/Halloween party. O'well!