Okay, so sorry for the long delay in blogging. I will post pics very soon!! I have gotten lots of hate mail or email I should say because I have not updated my blog. So sorry!!! Things have been very crazy. Adam had a job interview in utah about two weeks ago. It would be with a company in Draper. He would be doing some of the same things he did with his consulting firm before, and a lot of new things. He really liked the company and felt very good about the interview. We are still waiting to hear back. We got an email today basically stating that he is still being considered but they have to meet together as a board and then they will give their final decision sometime next week. One of the owners of the company is actually coming to Tucson next week and wants to meet with Adam to give him their final decision when it happens. Soooo..... We will keep you all informed. In the meantime Adam has been subbing for elementary schools and tomorrow he is subbing for a high school. He really likes it, and loves the kids. It's pretty easy work. We have been dealing with sickness after sickness in our house. Two cases of a very bad stomach flu. My carpets are now severely stained because of it. I think I have washed 70 loads of laundry in the last two days. Everyone is happy though and we are enjoying our life. I loved General Conference and all of the incredible messages. I am so grateful to be a member of this church. I will put some pics on of everyone, and yes including myself. I am still losing weight and feel really good!!
We love you all
Long Time, No Blog!!
16 years ago



4 comments:
I am so glad to hear from you on your blog!! We will pray that the job comes through for you! We are having a lot of that in our family and it is getting a little scary!
On the carpet stains, try "Folex". I read about it on another blog and it really works on even old stains. It doesn't stink either, which I appreciate. you can get quart size bottles at Wal-mart or by the gallon at Home Depot. Hope you are over the sickness. It seemed to be an especially bad stomach flu to end the season this year, didn't it? Love you guys!!!
Hey there, glad to see the sick is ending for all of you. I just love it when we all get it at the same time. ;-) We bought a spotbot online and looove it for carpet messes. It works for kids, pets, and those clumsy wife...I mean husband spills. I'm not supposed to ever admit that I make a mess sometimes, right? We love ours. Good luck with the job search. Oh, this is Mariah, I hijacked Stephen's computer this morning.
Good to hear from you after such a longgggggggggggg time! Good luck with the job, I think of you often and hoping all is well.
Hey, good luck with the job! That would be cool to have you move to Utah. At least we could get together every now and then and the girls could play. THAT would be fun!!! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment