CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So long since I blogged!!!

Okay, so sorry everyone for the long delay in blogging. I really haven't forgotten you. I know I promised to do better, but my life is really busy. No excuses, but I will use that one for now. Adam did not find a job here in Arizona. Try as we might, nothing came up. So, Adam is currently in Utah doing job interviews all this week. We are going to rent out our house. We still need to find renters. We will probably be moving mid July to Utah. We will stay in my grandparents house. They currently do not live there, and it's just my uncle in that big house. Big changes for our family. We are very sad to leave Arizona. We have made such incredible friends here and love our ward, our house and our neighborhood. I get very sentimental driving down the road knowing that I won't be doing it here for very much longer. On to other news. We are expecting our fourth baby. It was a huge surprise. It took us five years to get pregnant with Bailey. Aislynn was our bonus child!!! Cecely was a clomid baby, and this baby was conceived using birth control!! Imagine that. I am currenly 12 weeks along. No sickness. I am very lucky that way. I guess losing all that weight and a gentle nudge from our Heavenly Father gave us this miracle. We are all happy and healthy. Really busy trying to get things done and wondering where our new path will take us. I will post pics as soon as I can. Love ya!!!

9 comments:

The Andimator said...

So, you're one week behind my wife, so you could potentially be hospital buddies!

Good luck and our prayers are with you, as always!

Linda said...

Congrats on baby #4. What a lot of changes coming up in your life. I hope you continue to blog, at least we can keep in touch that way. God speed with everything going on.

Sharron said...

I am so excited . . . about the baby! I am sorry that you are leaving Tucson however. I hope everything works out for you in UT. Tucson can be a pretty hard place to find a job if you don't have one when you move here. I have seen it plenty of times. Amen to Linda's comment, please keep us updated with the blog!! You're pretty special to many of us and miss hearing from you!

Stacie said...

Trina and Adam...congratulations on the new baby! What exciting news.

Lindsey said...

I'm sad you have to leave AZ, but excited that you will be in UT. Where will you be living? Congrats too on baby #4! So amazing to go from having such a struggle to conceive, to not trying at all! We need to get together when you get here!

Our Little Family said...

That is so awsome regarding your little one! Keep me updated on how things go with your pregnancy. So where in Utah will you be staying? You will need to give me a ring when you get here so we can hang out. We really hope Adam finds a job soon. That is so scarry. We will keep you in our prayers. Love ya!

Sabrina said...

Wow! Congratulations on the newbaby. I am sorry that you haven't been able to find a job here in Tucson, we all had high hopes. You are a great family and we have enjoyed getting to know you.

Mariah said...

I'm sad you're leaving Arizona, hopefully you'll have better luck in Utah. I'm so excited you'll have another little baby. Birth Control is a funny thing...that's how our second one came along too. :)Keep us all posted, I'm glad we can see how you're doing on your blog. Good Luck with everything.

julie said...

Congrats!!! Wo, how much our lives have changed since we were both having our babies in the hospital at the same time. I am very happy for you guys!! Good luck with your move!! When we come home for a visit, whenever that is, I hope we can catch up.