CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life is moving!!

Well, we have been here for over three weeks now. The girls are getting settled in, and love the fact that we have a huge back yard for them to play in every day. My grandparents have a sprinklers in the backyard so the girls feel like they are at an amusement park everyday. We finally got renters for our house in Tucson which is a huge relief. Adam is still loving his job and stays pretty busy every day. His company has government contracts with the Air Force base here, so he spends a lot of time there, or out in the field in Hydrogeologist terminology. The ward here is really great. We are actually young compared to most. It is an older more established ward. There isn't a huge primary or Young Women's program. They were so excited to get us with our young children. We have enjoyed going and visiting our family here. We got to spend last weekend with sister in laws and nieces and nephews. The girls have so many cousins to spend time with, it is great.

I need to take some pics of the girls doing what they do best. They end up becoming so dirty and just full of mud and sap. My grandparents have a huge pine tree in their backyard and it just drops sap by the pound. Bailey loves to sit in it, and they get in all over the skin, shoes, clothes and even hair. Then to add to it, my grandparents have black dirt in their backyard, so add that to the sap and it makes one fun play area, but not so fun for me to clean up. I really should take pictures of them, but by the time I think about it I am knee deep in cleaning and scrubbing my kiddos! We feel very blessed to be here and miss our family in Arizona but are so grateful for Adam's job. In this economy it is almost like a privlege to be employed. I will take some pictures and post them I promise. Congrats to all my wonderful friends who have had their babies recently!!! They are beautiful!!!

7 comments:

Sharron said...

So good to hear all your good news! That black dirt does take special treatment to get out!

Stay happy and keep us updated on everything!

denielle said...

So glad you got renters and that things are working out for you. when it's on the lords errand, things seem to work out. can't wait to see you!! love you!

Sabrina said...

It was wonderful to get an update on your family. I am glad that things are working outand that the family is happy with their new surroundings. We start back with choir on Sunday, you will be greatly missed.

Our Little Family said...

where are you looking for a house? Glad things are going so well for you. CAn't wait to see some pictures of you all. I don't have the internet so my posts will be few and far between for a while. But I check on all my friend's blogs while at work. So keep us all updated!

Aubry Wilkes said...

so glad things are going well> we miss you here

Emma said...

I am so glad you are settling in.

Aubry Wilkes said...

Katrina- we were there on June 1st... while we were in Utah... I believe you were still in Tucson furiously packing away. Was that really just a month and a half ago? Wow... need to see pictures of your adorable girls. We are having a board meeting on Friday and I will miss having them in my home... my dogs will miss them too...lol