SO, everyone has been waiting I am sure for the news about Adam's job. We went out to California for the job interview on Thursday and got back home Sunday night. Thank you to my great sister in law Nicole for having the patience and "momminess" to love my kiddos even when they all got sick!! She had them for four days and loved them and did just what I would do!! She said they were wonderful and I am sure they were. I am blessed with great kids what can I say?? Also thank you to my other Sister in Law Denielle for helping get us to the airport on Thursday and watching them that day. You all rule and rock!!! We loved the small town. It is out in the middle of nowhere. It took us two hours to drive to it from Ontario California. It is such a cute small town though. Everyone is so nice. We really enjoyed our time there. Adam enjoyed the people at the job site and everyone really enjoyed him. He was told that he has the job, they are just waiting for his background check to come back. That could take up to a week, and then they can present him with the final offer.
It will be another adventure, but we are looking forward to it. We went to their hospital, they only have one, and there was one baby in the nursery. They can go days without a birth. That is how small the town is!!! We were taken out to dinner Thursday night by a couple from the mining company. They were great people. Very family oriented. They had raised their children there in that town and loved it. We then ate dinner with a family from one of the wards there on Saturday night. They were so great and we loved seeing the kiddos. Overall, we feel very blessed and very happy with the way our lives are going. The girls are excited for a new adventure. I mean really, that is all we ever have in our family right, adventure after adventure. As soon as the offer comes in after the background check we will let everyone know when we are moving and all the details!!!
We are all happy and healthy. Well, the girls are getting over a cold. Hopefully it is a fast moving thing. They seem to be doing better. Thanks for reading our posts and leaving comments!! It's so nice to hear from everyone!!! The pregnancy is going great. She is kicking me nonstop and seems to be a mover!! We love her already and can't wait to meet her!! 24 Weeks now!
Long Time, No Blog!!
16 years ago



5 comments:
Is Adam nervous about them looking into his background becasue of his craziness in Florida with us at the beach. I hope that stuff doesn't come back to haunt our families, I (pete) did pass a background check with my fingers crossed, so maybe you should try that:) Good Luck and Congrats.
Yeah! Glad that everything is looking up! Wanna hear something funny? when you have been settled for a few years, you'll wake up and suddenly realize you haver itchy feet! Weird, but I'm not the only one that has had that experience . . . . but you just stay busy, which you are and will be even more so, and it does pass.
Good luck with all of this!
I am glad everything went so well! Thanks for keeping us updated! You have such a positive attitude about all the moving you have done recently. I can't wait to feel my little one move. I am just about 7-8 weeks behind you.
Sounds like fun! I hope everything works out. I can't wait to hear your mommy of four girls and small town experiences!
Hope you find out soon. The waiting is the worst part! And glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment