CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 07, 2009

The Life of Princesses

So, everyone has been waiting to here what we are having. I was going to wait till we uploaded the pics of the ultrasound, but who knows when that will happen. If you are immediate family then you already know, however for friends who we may not talk to quite as often as we would like, here is the big news.......... We are having a......... GIRL!!!! That is right folks, we are having another girl. Adam tried really hard to not believe the tech at the ultrasound, but there was no mistaking the parts that she had. She gave us a full frontal shot and was not shy about it at all. The tech kept coming back and she was giving a full shot again. "Yep she is still a girl", the tech would say. She is very healthy, very active. She gave us a cute little profile shot. She would stretch and try to get away from the thing that kept pushing on her. She would push at it with her arms or turn her back to us. I am very happy for another girl. Of course a boy would be great for some diversity. Adam would love a little boy, what father wouldn't. For now we have four little girls. A big responsibility. Lots of weddings to pay for!!!! The biggest responsibility though is teaching them about the gospel, our love for them, and teaching them to be wonderful future mommies,spouses and women in general. For now I will enjoy their youth. I will enjoy their laughter and innocence. I love being a mommy of girls. I am sure when they are teenagers and they all start dating around the same time, or maybe even liking the same guy..... well we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Adam and I are leaving for California on Thursday for his job interview. We feel very confident that things will go well. My sister in laws will be watching our kiddos. We will come back on Sunday and let everyone know how things went. We are excited to start a new chapter of our lives. We are all healthy and happy. Thank you for all your prayers!! We love you!

7 comments:

Aubry Wilkes said...

I am so excited for you! You are a perfect mother of girls, and while I think boys are absolutely wonderful, I am thrilled for you. I am so excited about the new job prospect, too. Every time I see you have updated your blog... I can't wait to hear more news. Miss you!

Linda said...

Congratulations on the pink news! Happy for you and wishing you the very best in CA. Thanks for sharing the news.

Sharron said...

I just caught this post today, so now I am anxiously waiting to hear how everything went in CA. Congratulations on the little girl, just tell your hubby to remember one thing, "Anyone can hang a faucet. It takes a real plumber to do the inside plumbing!"

Jana said...

I tried to send boy vibes, but maybe it was just marry my boy vibes. Who knows? Congrats on another girl! Good luck in Cali!

Emma said...

Congrats! How exciting to have another girl. I can't wait for my ultrasound in 4 weeks. Good luck in California.

Heather said...

Someone should tell Jana that your girls are already betrothed to my Liam. Hmmm....

I am SO excited for you guys to have another girl. I'm sure you wanted a boy, but I can tell you from honest experience that girls are a HECK of a lot easier than boys in the early years. Liam gives me a run for my money, let me tell you! Plus, there is always hope. A family in my ward with seven girls just found out that #8 will be a boy. Miracles do occur!

Good luck in california and positive thoughts and energy to Adam down there. We are job hunting as well -- (sigh) -- here's hoping we are all happily employed in the next few weeks.

Love to you guys!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations! The Petty's are so excited for you. Hope all goes well with Adam's interview.