As you can see, all of the girls love their new baby sister. Each of them in their own special way is such a great help to mom. These pictures are almost a month old. This is the first night we brought her home. She weighed 4 pounds 7 oz when we brought her home. I just had another check up for her yesterday and she weighs 5 pounds 14 oz. She is getting to be a big girl now. Well, not really she is still so tiny, but she is starting to fill out. She is such a blessing to our family. She is such a sweet baby. She is now starting to stay up a little more during the day and loves to look around. She loves her sisters already. Bailey loves to read books to her. Aislynn loves to sing to her and Cecely loves to rub her head when I am feeding her.
I will post some more pics of the little monkey now that she is so huge(ha ha). We also had my parents come and visit for a couple of days so I will post those pictures too. It has been almost a month since we brought Devonney home and although I am a little sleep deprived it has been such a blessing. I can't imagine life without her in our family. Each of my precious girls has such an important place in our home.
Thank you to everyone for calling and emailing. We appreciate everyone's love and concern for our family. We miss all of you. Congrats to my friends who are celebrating new babies in their families. Whether or not those babies are here on earth or looking down from Heaven, it is so true that a baby changes everything.



4 comments:
I love the picture of your girls, Trina!! They are all so different but each so pretty!! I can't believe how big they are getting.
You have a batch of beautiful girls and the pictures are so precious!
Glad that everyone is doing so well!
A Christmas miracle indeed!!! Wow! Congratulations Katrina, I am so happy for you, and so glad that you and the baby are okay. You have such a beautiful family! =)
Your girls are so pretty. Ms Devonney looks so small, like a little doll. I am glad you are adjusting well to a new baby. I am trying hard not to freak out about adding a newborn plus caring for my other 2.
Post a Comment