CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Some Serious Goings On!!

So, now that we have moved we have this incredible backyard!! The girls love it and since it has been cooling down a bit in the evening it's the perfect picnic weather. So we broke out the card table and set up some food and the girls had a blast. Couldn't we move the sun though just a bit? I mean is that too much to ask? Sorry girls.. didn't mean to blind you!
This is what happens when you don't feed your baby. She resorts to other measures like eating cowboy hats! Since she has started crawling she is into everything and eating everything... Fun for mom trying to keep all of the Little Pet Shop toys and all the Barbie shoes off of the floor!

Here is my happy girl.. I can't believe she is nine months old already!! Wow the time flies by so fast. She has two teeth already, she did have a top tooth and it went back up! She crawls everywhere and tries to stand up already, she looks like a stink bug! She is my chunky monkey and such a joy!


Here's another shot of the picnic in the backyard. It was so cute to listen to their conversation. They obviously thought mom wasn't listening. Oh, I was and let me tell you it will be fun with they hit those teenage years! They were giggling and whispering and talking about boys and it was quite the entertaining gossip fest! We have some boys that live next door and they like to peek over the fence and talk to the girls!




This is a picture of Cecely's first day of Preschool! She was so excited. She is so smart. You would never think she was three. She carries on conversations better than most adults :). Now, if she would only stop waking up at 4:45 in the morning thinking she needs to go to the bathroom. We put Devonney in her room and I don't think she liked that at all. So she would wake up at 4:45 am and scream out that she needed to go potty. Of course that would wake up Devonney and so my morning would begin.. So Devonney is back to sleeping in the 4 bedroom until we can work out some issues.. I would love for both of them to share but we may have to wait a little bit.
We are enjoying the end of the summer and now onto Fall. It's still pretty warm here during the day but it has started cooling off at night. The girls are busy with school and homework. Mom stays busy with all of that and busing kids around. We are in our new home and pretty much unpacked. I will post pics of that later. Hope everyone is ready for Fall. I know I am. That is my favorite season! Pumpkin bread and cookies and everything else pumpkin.. I can't wait. We love and miss all of you who are far away!



4 comments:

Sharron said...

Oh my but they are growing up so fast, aren't they? such pretty and precious little ladies. It's obvious they have some wonderful parents!

Sharron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

LOVE these pictures!!!! oh i cant wait to see the rest of the house pictures. your girls are DARLING. miss you so much!!!!!! love you~

Aubry Wilkes said...

I love the pictures in your posts Trina! The girls are growing up so fast. I love how the older girls both have their two front teeth missing... funfun! You look awesome and I can't believe your baby girl is already 10 months... miss you tons!