CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A boy and his mommies

Here is one of Pax's mommies. Bailey cannot get enough of this little man. She is really good to him. She is always loving on him and making sure he is comfortable. Can you tell she is smitten?
Here is the Pax man. He is such a great baby. He is so calm and so smiley. He can also get this really intense look while he is trying to figure things out. He arches those little eyebrows and gives you his " shhh I'm concentrating look. " He is hanging out while I cook dinner.
Here are the rest of his "little mommies". He is often crowded out by all these girls. He doesn't mind. He smiles and coos and shares his slobber with them. They are fascinated by him and are constantly telling me the new things they see him do.
He is hours of entertainment. Such a handsome little dude. He has everyone wrapped around his finger.
Need I say more?

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG!! this is such the cutest post! i love how your girls are just swarming him! i pray that you'll be able to make him a permnament part of the binghams!!! love you and miss you!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

Oh so fun! I love that he loves be smothered by the girls. Some babies need their space! They are going to be so close!!