CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Artistic License

My 7 year old decided to take the camera and take a few pictures of her sister. I had no clue this was going on until I decided to download the pics and found these beauties in there. I actually laughed out loud when I found them because this is exactly how I picture Cecely. She is a ham.
She also loves posing as if she is a fashion queen. Anyone that knows her knows she brushes her hair at least 15 times a day and puts all kinds of product in her hair. Yes, she is in fact a diva.
This face is classic. I mean really who does she get this from?

Now you see why I am constantly laughing. These girls make me smile and laugh out loud many times a day. This was such a treat to find these pictures.

2 comments:

Sharron said...

LOL these are choice and good for you for appreciating them! I love being a grandma so that it is easier to sit back and enjoy these kind of moments.

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

Love it! Those girls are so darling!