We are so far behind on our blog! I have gotten so many emails saying that I need to just do an update and post some pictures. So, I am going to try and be better. I will make it a New Years Resolution. Don't hold me to it but I will try. These are some pictures of Devonney's birthday. She turned two in December. I can't believe that she is two already.
We had a wonderful time over at our friend's house. Devonney and Chloe are only a week a part so we decided to have their birthday parties together. It was kind of a princess theme. It really worked since both of our girls think they are the ultimate princesses. We had such a great time and Devonney loved her crown,balloons and her pink cupcakes.
She recieved lots of fun gifts. It is so much fun to spend time with our family and our great friends. We have made so many special memories. My little girl is two. I can't believe it. We love you Devonney. You are such a beautiful joy in our lives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment