Yes I posted pics of my kids in the tub on a public blog. However, all of their little girly parts are all covered so if your offended so sorry :). Since we have one boy in the house and 4 girls we have to take baths together. R usually has a bath by himself playing and getting the whole tub to himself. The four girls get to share a bath. Usually Cecely and Devonney are bathing partners. I hear tons of laughing and splashing each time these girls are together in the tub. Cecely is so good about playing with her and making sure she is safe and happy. I of course am in there most of the time but it is nice to know I can go and check on dinner while these two happy sisters are playing together. Cecely will even try to wash her hair and is so gentle about it. Dev loves her big sister. She looks forward to bath time with Cecely.
Whenever she hears the water start running she comes racing and stripping her clothes off. It is such a fun time for these two. It makes my heart happy to see them have such a great time together.
2 comments:
Cute . . . I had one that would come running like that whenever the water was running . . but didn't always care if the clothes were off or not by the time she got there!
Bath pics are the best! They are so cute and they are part of life. I remember as a little girl the four of us overflowing the bathtub while my Mom was on the phone and my Dad wasn't paying attention to us. Good times, good times.
Post a Comment