CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Review

No pictures for this post!  So sorry.  I just wanted to let everyone know what has been happening in the Bingham Household lately.  It seems for the past two months we just can't seem to get well.  My kids have gotten sick and it stays forever.  I guess the more kids you have the longer it takes for things to just go away!  I have done lysol and bleach and cleaning everything and airing everything out when weather permits.  Of course we are doing vitamins and all that fun stuff.  It has been a hard couple of months that is for sure.  We have two foster kiddos that we adore.  I can't post names on the blog since its not private.  We'll just say R and H for both of them.  Both are boys.  R is four and we have had him since the beginning of November.  He is a cute kid and is so curious about everything.  He loves to talk talk talk and a lot of times during the day I will hear one of my girls say "R you need to stop asking me questions."


The other little boy we received two weeks ago.  He is six months old.  We had to get him from hospital because he was so sick.  He is a rolly polly little chub and loves to smile and talk.  My girls love to hold him and love on him. It isn't hard because he is so chubbalicious.  I am still in the Relief Society Presidency.  I love the women I work with.  They are simply amazing.  I learn so much from them.  Adam is currently without a calling which has been very hard for him because he has worked in the Primary for so long and he really loves it.  Sacrament can prove to be a challenge with six kids seven and under.  You should see the looks I get when  we go anywhere.    I have actually had people come up to me and say "you know how you got all these kids right?  Maybe you should tell your husband to leave you alone."  I just laugh and stroll on my merry way.  It's easier than telling them that two of these cute kids are our foster children.  It can prove to be a long story.


Adam still loves his job and they are so good to him.  We have such wonderful friends here in Ridgecrest and have been so blessed to be in the ward that we are in.  Aislynn and Bailey are loving school.  Both are so smart and so beautiful.  Aislynn loves to read and had her first big second grade project due.  She did her project on Giraffes.  It was so much fun.  She did three big posters on them and their eating habits and body parts.  I remember my first big project.  I think I was in first or second grade.  I remember my dad helping me with it.  It was on ants. I remember the poster my dad helped me with.  He helped me draw tunnels and researched with me what ants did and how they lived.  I remember we watched ants outside of our house and how they worked together.  It was awesome and I still remember that.

Bailey is reading so well and she loves math and science stuff..  She takes after her dad in that respect.  He loves those things.  Both Aislynn and Bailey will be baptized this year.  I cannot believe how big they are getting.   Cecely is in preschool and will be going into Kindergarten this year.  She is smart and sassy.  She has lots of little boys in preschool who fight for her attention.  One even gives her jewelery and gifts.  Devonney is two.....  that should be all I have to say.  She is so curious about everything.  Dynamite comes in small packages and that is so true with her.  She is adorable and a mess all at the same time.  She talks like she is four.  She has no problem telling her sisters what she wants.  We love her to death! 

We are doing very well and feel so very blessed.  I cannot wait to see what this year brings for our family. 

4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I love posts without pictures!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

Sounds like you are living the dream!! So glad you are doing so well!!I miss you guys!!

Verity said...

Great update!!! So sorry you've had to deal with sickness so much--hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Emily said...

glad to hear things are going well with you. i miss you terribly and hope we can talk soon. you have your hands full for sure. WHAT THE HELL???? why does anyone think it's ok to say anything??? i always want to punch those people in the face!!! love you!!!!