CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

The Faces of a two year old.

 There are many faces of a two year old.  I find these days she can be completely happy one minute and throwing a huge tantrum the next.  She loves to dress up and loves to put anything on that she can find including bibs and hair clips and all sorts of kitchen utensils.  She has become quite independent and let's us know everyday that she is a force to be reckoned with.  She is such a piece of sunshine and has the vocabulary of a four year old.  She loves her sisters and her foster brothers!  She is such a great helper.  She loves to yell at the top of her lungs when we are in the store "don't touch me, leave me alone, I want a cookie!" 


 She loves to color while her sisters are doing their homework.  She constantly tells me that she is doing her hooomwoork.  That is how it sounds coming from her very kissable mouth.  She loves to give kisses and when she knows she is in trouble that is the first thing she will offer.  The other thing she adores is lotion.  The girl can't get enough of it.  I have proof.  Just look at the photo below.

She naps like a champ and I often have to get her up to go pick up kiddos from school.  She loves to sleep with her bear bear and night night, binks and a princess shoe.  This is how I often times find her when I go wake her up from her nap.  She is such a sweetie pie and she makes me laugh so many times during the day!  I love this girl so much.
 Here she is getting her PJ's on all by herself.  She is very proud of herself.  Can you tell?
 Aww yes..   This is a face I know all to well.  This face appears periodically through out the day.  Gotta  love the barrette in her hair. 
 There are many faces of my beautiful little two year old.  This is the face I love best!  Peaceful sweet angelic sleep.  She is my sweetie and I love her.  Our lives would be no where near as exciting and sweet without her.  Love you Dev!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

she is a DOLL!!! your one lucky momma!!

Verity said...

So cute!!!! Loved all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT