My children never cease to amaze me. They can get on my very last nerve sometimes. With that being said they can also be the highlight of my day. They often times will grab the camera and just take pictures of random things they are doing through out the day. At first I would get a little irritated but then I realized these pictures are absolutely priceless. The pictures completely tell the story of my kiddos. Each of them have such a unique personality.
I look at these pictures and smile. Some are goofy and some make me think. Each of them are such an incredible blessing in my life. They each bring such a different yet needed spirit to our home. My favorite is the last one. I have a mat that is on the floor in front of my kitchen sink. Each of my children loves to just look at it and pretend they are walking on a street in some beautiful far away place. They like to pretend what they are wearing and what food they would order. I love the picture of the feet. It reminds me how precious my children are and how precious the imagination is. My children remind me what is was to be a child. It is a precious gift. I am learning not to take it for granted.
1 comments:
REALLY enjoying tall the catching up you are doing. Thanks!!
Post a Comment