CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2006

Much ado about nothing

This would be Aislynn's ride. Oh yes hat and all. She will pick different hats and outfits she has to wear for the day. It doesn't particularly have to be a theme, she just knows no matter what she is "pretty". Since we have tile floors little rockets go very fast, and she loves it!!!
Bailey loves to play hide and go seek around the couch. She will wait for you to find her. She will let out a huge belly laugh and yell "find you".
Aislynn also loves to be naked, what child doesn't. She has to of course have the hat on. Now she has gotten into the habit of sticking the comb in her pants. Do not ask me where she learned this. This is not a habit that I have nor Adam. It's pretty dang funny though!!
Since Aislynn has her shirt off Bailey has to have hers off as well. She will also try to sneak behind mommy or daddy and find the remote control. Too much fun for little hands, and too much headache for mommy and daddy to try and undo what she did to the controls.

Both of my girls are sick. It's one thing as a mother I hate. I mean yes it can be a pain to wake up every 45 minutes at night, but that really isn't it. I hate the fact that really there is nothing you can do. You can drug them and hope they feel better but a lot of times it just doesn't work. So we do lots of snuggling and loving. If you look really close in this picture you will see that Aislynn has a snot bubble!!! Lovely, I know. I had to catch the effect of the whole sick thing you know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know, we've had plenty of sickness around here, so I know how you feel. Love the snot bubble. And what is it about kids wanting to be naked? Must be that young, Garden of Eden innocence happening...