CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sisterly Love

Sometimes when things are a little to quite, I will go and see what these two are up to. I periodically find them sitting in Bailey's window just chatting and looking at the birds outside. Of course they can always find something great to gossip about.
When Bailey is done with her food I will get her down and she will go to Aislynn who will then feed her like her own baby. This usually ends up in big messes but what can I say, that is what baths are for right??
Aislynn wasn't feeling too good so she has her binkie in tow and Bailey is pointing to funny mamma with the camera.

More table manners 101. If Aislynn doesn't feed Bailey fast enough, Bailey will reach and grab her bowl and bring it down to her level. Of course that is when I will hear Aislynn scream"No Be Be(Bailey) NO!!!!! That will clue me in on what is going on in the kitchen. There is never a dull moment that is for sure.

0 comments: