
Seriously if you ever thought of angels sleeping isn't this what you would picture. She always has a half smile when she is sleeping. She is such a little doll. The cute blanket you see is courtesy of one of my best friends, Heather. Thank you Heather.

I just want to pinch those cheeks all day long. Instead I just give them lots and lots of kisses. I mean she is so adorable. All of my children are beautiful to me. I of course am severely biased, but oh well.

She has such big eyes and she tends to look at the world with this semi suprised look all the time. She is already so curious about everything. She is trying to talk and makes the cutest little faces. My favorite of course is the one below....

This is her smile. She has started to do it more and more and finally I got a picture. This just isn't any ordinary smile, her whole face lights up and she has this enormous grin. It melts my heart everytime I see it. Baby Cecely we are so blessed to have you in our home. You make all of our lives so much better. Your sisters love you and so does mommy and daddy!!

First Sunday!! There will be many more. She will learn that church is like a second home. Aislynn and Bailey already think that way between our callings and activities. I wouldn't have it any other way.
2 comments:
SHE IS A DOLL,JUST LIKE HER SISTERS
YOU AND ADAM HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL
THING WITH YOUR THREE ANGEL'S ,AND
TRINA YOUR A GREAT ''MOM'.
AND YOUR RAISEING THEM TO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF THIER
CHURCH FAMILY ''WAY TO GO GIRL
IM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU AND SO HAPPY OUR CECE IS HOME AND WELL.
GRAMS / GABBY
She is just a gorgeous little girl, guys. It's amazing how much she looks like you, Trina. At least in the pictures. Glad she is doing well - the rings of fat are wonderful to see!
Post a Comment